Here are the details and photo inside:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- I adhered two different 2-3/4 x 4 pieces of Sweet Soiree DSP together on top of each other.
- I wrapped some of the new ribbon available as a Sale-a-Bration item to hide the seam.
- I used the Layering Circles to cut the scallop circle from Calypso Coral cardstock, then stamped the confetti from Picture Perfect Party with Calypso Coral Ink randomly in the background.
- I had a Silver Metallic circle already cut out and on my desk and added it to the front.
- On a larger Whisper White circle, I stamped the greeting with Memento Black Ink and then more confetti sprinkles in Calypso Coral Ink.
- On scrap Whisper White, I stamped the two candles with Calypso Coral Ink and hand-cut them out, the flames I “had” to use Daffodil Delight ink. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Isn’t that sweet? I love how it turned out! Make sure to check out the rest of the SUOC Designers to see what they have done with theme.
Thanks for stopping by!