Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Powder Pink, a 1 x 5-1/4 strip of the striped Painted with Love Designer Paper was added.
- On top of that is a 2-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Melon Mambo cardstock.
- The 1/8″ Gold Ribbon was placed down the length and adhered behind the Powder Pink layer, it was added to the front of the base.
- The solid heart was stamped with Rich Razzleberry Ink on Whisper White and the greeting heart with Melon Mambo Ink, both were cut with the Lots to Love Box Framelits, then added to the Melon Mambo piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, a heart Metallic Shape on the Rich Razzleberry heart adds just the perfect tie-in with the gold in the DSP and the ribbon!
Have I mentioned that I LOVE this set? lol! Make sure to check out the rest of the SUOC Designers to see what they have done with theme.
Thanks for stopping by!