- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Lemon Lime Twist cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of the pictorial side of Picture Perfect Party Designer Paper. I have used so many of the printed side, but not the pictorial side.
- Across the front is a 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Lemon Lime Twist with a length of Berry Burst Metallic Edge Ribbon going across it.
- The sentiment is stamped on Whisper White cardstock with Memento Black Ink and cut with the Stitched Shapes Oval. Some Berry Burst Ink is watercolored across the front of the sentiment and then sprinkles added around the edge with Lemon Lime Twist Ink. It is layered on the Scallop Oval from Layering Ovals and popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Inside I used another one of my favorite sentiments stamped in Memento Black on 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White with a 1 x 5-1/4 band of Picture Perfect Party DSP at the bottom.
Make sure to check out the rest of the SUOC Designers to see what they have done with theme.
Thanks for stopping by!