Well..this is it. My last SUO Challenge. After five years I will be stepping down from the SUO Challenge Design Team. It was perfect timing as the blog will be changing ownership. I will miss the awesome design team I work with, but am sure I will see them around on other challenges and the big wide web! So, the last theme for me on SUO Challenges is “Encouragement”. How appropriate! I decided to use a general “For You” as I use this a lot when words don’t seem to cover exactly what I want to say. But this is for you…Robin Messenheimer…to thank you for the WONDERFUL job you did running the SUO Challenge blog! It has been a wonderful source of inspiration! I’m happy we actually met in person when I visited you in Hawaii!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Marina Mist cardstock, scored at 5-1//2 and folded.
- A 4×4 piece of Sweet Soiree Designer Paper was placed along the bottom of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- The Berry Burst Metallic Ribbon is wrapped around the seam and secured in the back.
- A tag from the Sweet Cake Framelits (FREE for Sale-A-Bration!) was cut from Crumb Cake. I have to admit, that tag is worth the entire set…love the lacy look along the bottom!
- The open flowers were cut from Calypso Coral and Berry Burst with the Framelits, added to Powder Pink cardstock. The Calypso Coral one has also been sponged with Calypso Coral Ink. They were added to the tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For You from Cake Soiree was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- The leaves were cut from Old Olive with the Framelits and added to the tag, then the tag added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I LOVE the Sweet Soiree Designer Paper…the foils in it are just SO beautiful! Make sure to check out the rest of the SUOC Designers to see what they have done with the Encouragement theme.
Thanks for stopping by!