It's time for another SUO Challenge! We are featuring Kids cards this time for the theme of our challenge! I used the new hostess set in the Holiday Mini, Christmas Wishes for my card! I think it is very "kid friendly"!
I had originally started to use the Santa Claus face in that same stamp set. But then I looked closely at this balloon image! Way cute!!! Love the little Santa in the hot air balloon basket! And, the reindeer going across the balloon! Plus it has such a FUN greeting…kids will like it, I'm sure! Here are the details:
- Started with a base card of Gumball Green
- I added pieces of Be of Good Cheer Designer Paper to the front.
- I cut a strip piece of Early Espresso cardstock and cut the flag end.
- I stamped the Hot Air Balloon from Christmas WIshes once in Cherry Cobbler and once in Early Espresso. I cut out the basket piece and the row of reindeer from the Early Espresso one and adhered them over the Cherry Cobbler ones.
- I punched the "clouds" from the Cupcake Punch from Very Vanilla cardstock.
- I added a Bronze Button tied with Gumball Green Satin Stitched Ribbon.
- Finally added some bling with a row of rhinestones across the flags.
OK…isn't it cute??? I think so! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team did over on SUO Challenges! I'm excited to see what they did for this kids theme!