It's time for another Stampin' Up! Only Challenges! This time we needed to use "Animals" on our card. Well, narrowing it down was more difficult that I thought it would be! Finally I settled on a new set I haven't used, No Peeking stamp set, and the cutest little penguin in it! I hope you can see the glimmer on here!
I used lots of different designs in the Snow Festival Designer Paper package! The different patterns coordinate so well together!
- The base of the card is Naturals White cardstock.
- I cut a piece of Snow Festival striped Designer Paper and layered it on Cherry Cobbler cardstock.
- I wrapped the Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon around and tied a pretty bow.
- Along the right side, I added some Silver Glimmer Paper.
- I used the Hearts Framelits and cut two different patterns of Snow Festival DSP and layered them on top of each other.
- I stamped the Penguin from No Peeking with Black Stazon on Whisper White and cut him out. He is popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals on the smaller heart. I punched a little "owl" eye from Silver Glimmer Paper for the pom-pom on top of his hat!
- I inked the greeting from the same set with Cherry Cobbler, then colored the wreath with Gumball Green and stamped on Whisper White. I cut the "flag" end with Paper Snips.
Make sure to check out what the rest of the SUO Challenges Design Team did this week. Then grab your stamps and play along! I'm sure you have some type of animal stamp you can use!