I was SO excited to see this Bold Snowflake as part of the Single Stamp promotion! AND…it fits in the Blossom punch!!! A double bonus for me since I love me punches! lol! Our theme for the Stampin' Up! Only Challenge SUOC58 this time is CAS Christmas…clean and simple style of cards! I think my card fits that challenge perfectly! Wouldn't it be easy to crank out a bunch of these for Christmas Cards? Wouldn't take much time at all! Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team's entries for some Clean & Simple Christmas cards! You are going to love them!
Here are my details:
- Fold a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Whisper White cardstock in half to form base card.
- Emboss the front with Petals A Plenty folder.
- Cut a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White layer.
- Stamp Christmas Cheer from Sweet Essentials in Raspberry Ripple in the lower left corner, adhere to base card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Bold Snowflake in Raspberry Ripple on scrap Whisper White and punch with Blossom Punch, adhere to front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Cut a Silver Glimmer small snowflake from Snow Flurry Bigz Die and add to center of snowflake with Mini Glue Dot
- Add a round clear Itty Bitty button tied with White Baker's Twine in the center with Mini Glue Dot. (Can be eliminated if you don't want to pay extra postage when mailing)
So, I'm pretty happy with my CAS card…what do you think?
Again, make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team on SUO Challenges!