Merry Christmas, everyone!
I hope you have a wonderful holiday filled with family and friends…relaxing (or not!)
Today on SUO Challenges, our theme was "Everything Blue". Since today is a special Holiday, I decided to do ONE more Christmas card. Make sure you check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this challenge over on SUO Challenges.
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11, folded in half.
- I added a 3 7/8 x 5 1/8 layer of Island Indigo below a layer of 3 3/4 x 5 of Whisper White.
- There is a 1 1/2 x 3 3/4 strip of Pool Party Patterns Designer Paper and I stamped Noel from Greetings of the Season in Island Indigo on top.
- I stamped the ornament from Ornament Keepsakes in Island Indigo and the center with Pool Party and cut them with the Holiday Colllection framelits. I cut a piece of Silver Glimmer Paper for the "hanger", then added Pool Party Bakers Twine in a bow at the top…plus a tiny strip of Pool Party cardstock for the thread.
- I cut the two smallest snowflakes from Snow Flurry with Silver Glimmer Paper and layered together, then added a 3/8" Circle of Island Indigo and a large Rhinestone in the center.
Funny story, I was actually inspired by a hand towel that I saw with a similar design. I thought the colors were beautiful and loved the combination of ornament and snowflake! See…it pays to pay attention while you are shopping for Christmas gifts!
Thanks for stopping by! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!