We have a FUN challenge for you on SUO Challenges…create with a Monochromatic look! I don't think I've ever set out just to make a Monochromatic card! Yesterday's French Foliage card was monochromatic and green, too! I must be on a kick with green (maybe because we aren't seeing a lot of green around in Ohio yet! I know…I keep whining about wanting SPRING to get here! lol!)
But…here's my take on a monochromatic look.
Here are the details:
- Base is 4 1/4 x 11 Whisper White, folded in half.
- Layer is 3 3/4 x 5 Lucky Limeade cardstock, stamp 3 Secret Garden leaves with Lucky Limeade Ink on the front, stems together.
- Cut 3 small flowers from Vellum Cardstock with the Secret Garden Framelits.
- Punch three 1/2" Circles from Lucky Limeade Patterns Designer Paper and add to center of flowers.
- Add Pearls to Centers.
- Stamp Here's To You from Friendly Phrases (oops! thanks for catching that!) in Lucky Limeade on Whisper White, punch with Ticket Duo Punch.
- Tie Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon in a bow, add to front with Mini Glue Dot.
Clean and classy, huh? I think it fits the monochromatic theme pretty good!!!
Make sure to check out the rest of the SUO Challenge Team over on SUO Challenges to see what wonderful cards they created! Thanks for stopping by!