We have a fun SUO Challenge today with a theme of Weddings! June is always a popular month for those. It's funny, though. In our family, we have moved on from weddings to babies! Make sure to check out the rest of the wedding cards from the Design Team over on SUO Challenges!
Can you tell what Designer Paper I used? If you said the printed Window Sheet in Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Paper, you are right! It looks great layered on the Basic Black cardstock. I adhered it in places that are hidden by the hearts and greeting!
Here are the details:
- Base card is 4 1/4 x 11 Whisper White, folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Whisper White, embossed with the Modern Mosaic folder.
- As mentioned earlier, I added a 2 1/4 x 5 1/4 layer of Basic Black cardstock, with a 2 x 5 1/4 piece of Quatrefancy Window Sheet on top.
- I stamped the large scallop heart in Hearts a Plenty with Basic Black and cut with the Framelits. Then I cut the small heart from Silver Glimmer Paper and popped it up on top of the larger heart.
- I stamped the Forever & Always greeting Loving Thoughts in Basic Black on a 1/2" strip of Whisper White, then cut flag ends. It is layered over a piece of Sliver Glimmer paper, cut with flag ends, too. I popped it up on front with more Stampin' Dimensionals!
I love all the glimmer and texture on her…makes a pretty glamourous card for a wedding! Again, make sure to check out the rest of the wedding card ideas on SUO Challenges today!