It's time for another SUO Challenge (SUOC74). This time our theme is Get Well! I like having Get Well cards on hand so I can pop them in the mail when I hear that someone is sick or hurt! Of course, I had to pull out my fabulous set, Flower Shop, to use! Really, I have purchased more than this one set from the main catalog! lol! But…I love flowers and love the versatility of this set with a matching punch!
I also had some "starts" sitting around my desk, so decided to use a few of them up!
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 of Very Vanilla, folded in half to make the card.
- I cut a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Basic Black, then embossed it with the Beautifully Baroque folder…first time I've used it!
- I added a 2 1/2 x 4 piece of Modern Medley Designer Paper (already a scrap cut!) and adhered it to the bottom of the Basic Black.
- I wrapped the 1/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbon around and secured it in the back.
- I punched the larger Blossom Punch from Real Red cardstock. Then stamped the Flower Shop image in Real Red on Very Vanilla and punched with the Pansy Punch. I added the two together with Stampin' Dimensionals. In the center is a Large Rhinestone Jewel.
- The flower is placed on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I stamped the greeting from Sassy Salutations in Black Stazon on Very Vanilla and then punched with the Artisan Label punch. It is tucked under the flower a little with Stampin' DImensionals.
Love the pop of red with the Black and Vanilla…very classy and pretty Get Well card to cheer someone up! Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team over on SUO Challenges to see what they did with the Get Well theme! I'm sure they are fabulous!