The theme this time over on SUO Challenges is Featuring Flowers! Well, isn't that an easy one for me! I have to hold myself back from using flowers all the time! I always say, no more flower sets…but end up ordering the newest ones each year! With the NEW catalog coming out soon, I'm excited to see what new ones they have for us! This one I decided to use Punch Flowers in a crisp white color with some of the Eastern Elegance Designer Paper!
This came together very quickly! Here are the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Whisper White, folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Eastern Elegance Designer Paper to the front.
- I cut a 2 1/2 x 5 1/4 piece of Crushed Curry cardstock and measured the center point at 2 5/8", then cut from the sides to the center point to make an "envelope" look on the front. I embossed this piece with the Perfect Polka Dots folder.
- Next I punched two Pansy Punches and two Petite Flower Punches out of Whisper White and layered them together with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I cut two Itty Bitty flower punches (RETIRING SOON!) from the same DSP and placed them in the center of the flowers with Rhinestone Jewels.
- I cut two Little Leaves Sizzlet (on the RETIREMENT LIST) from Pear Pizzazz and added them to the front of the card with Mini Glue Dots, then added the White Flowers.
- Finally, I stamped Hello from Four You in Black Stazon on the front DSP.
Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team over on SUO Challenges this time! Then grab your flower stamps and play along!