The challenge this time over on SUO Challenges is Birds, Bees and Butterflies! Well, Stampin’ Up! certainly has a BIG selection of those! I decided to use my Two-Step Bird Punch for my card this week!
Love my “blue birds”! Thought this card would be great for a wedding! Here are the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Whisper White, folded in half.
- I embossed the 4 x 5 1/4 Crumb Cake with the Delicate Dots Folder (coming SOON in the new catalog!)
- I used the Two-Step Bird Punch and Whisper White for the leaves and Petite Petals flowers. In the center are Daffodil Delight yellow X flower centers and pearls.
- I punched the birds with Coastal Cabana and sponged the edges with Bermuda Bay ink. They are popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The eyes are Pearls colored with Black Sharpie Pen.
- Up in the left corner, I stamped Best Wishes from Petite Pairs in Bermuda Bay ink on Whisper White and cut the flag end. I added it on top of the Coastal Cabana cardstock and cut a flag end on it, too.
- I added a row of Pearls above the greeting.
OK…I REALLY like the colors on top of the Crumb Cake! Hope you like it, too! Make sure to jump over to SUO Challenges and see what the rest of the Design Team did with the Birds, Bees and Butterflies theme! Then play along with us!