It's PREVIEW WEEK over on Create with Connie and Mary! We're getting ready to launch our new Card Create-tions 2014. It's all about CARDS! We recognize that a lot of you only like doing cards…so this is just for YOU! We are using 18 different stamp sets and making 72 EXCLUSIVE cards you won't see anywhere else! We are using only current products in the regular Stampin' Up! Catalog and Occasions Catalog! Meet the Design Team TODAY over on Create with Connie and Mary, then sign up! We get started on SUNDAY, March 30th!!!
Are you like me and making cards at the very last minute…you know…right before you walk out the door to a birthday party or other event? If so, you are going to LOVE this card! AND…it uses up some of those designer paper scraps you have laying around! Of course, I featured Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper. I am absolutely going to MISS this sweet designer paper after it goes away next week! That's right…only a few more days are left of Sale-A-Bration so don't miss out on getting this paper FREE with any $50 order!
I've also used a few more Sale-A-Bration products. The Summer Starfruit Twine is from the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Kit and the background Pool Party cardstock is embosssed with Delicate Dots Embossing Folder. Here are the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Whisper White, folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Pool Party, embossed with Delicate Dots Embossing Folder.
- I punched out several of the different patterns in Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper with the Hexagon Punch. I haven't used this punch nearly enough!
- Then I stamped the Hello Sweet Friend greeting in the matching Six-Sided Sampler stamp set with Black Stazon Ink on Whisper White, then punched it with the Hexagon Punch, too.
- Then I just spent a minute laying out my patterns on the front of the card. The greeting hexagon I popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I tied a bow with the Summer Starfruit Twine and added it to the front with Mini Glue Dots.
- Finally, I added bling with small Rhinestones scattered over the hexagons!
Hope you like it! It only took a couple minutes to make!
Now…don't forget…go check out our Design Team over on Create with Connie and Mary today!