My youngest grandson turned 4 in September and had a Toy Story party! I set out to recreate Woody from Toy Story. Luckily I had kept an old Stampin’ Up! stamp set and die set called YeeHaw that worked perfectly, along with a couple retired punches.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Balmy Blue cardstock, embossed with the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder.
- A 1-3/4 x 4 piece of retired Designer Paper was added to the front.
- The rope from YeeHaw was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Crumb Cake and cut with the dies.
- The hat from YeeHaw was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Cajun Craze and cut with the dies.
- Howdy from YeeHaw was stamped with Real Red on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the dies.
- The star circle from YeeHaw was stamped with Crushed Curry Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Real Red Marker, then punched with the 1″ Circle Punch.
- Woody’s face is the Small Oval Punch from Blushing Bride, eyes are 1/4″ and 1/8″ Circles from Whisper White and Basic Black, highlighted with a White Gel Pen. Nose is 1/8″ punch from Blushing Bride. Mouth is half the 1/4″ circle punch from Cajun Craze. Hair was free cut from Crushed Curry and scarf from Real Red.
- Vest is the owl punch from Whisper White and colored with Basic Black cow spots.
- Everything was put together, then placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Inside, the greetings and stars from YeeHaw were stamped with Real Red, Early Espresso and Crushed Curry.
Isn’t that fun? He LOVED it and I really enjoyed making it! SO glad I kept that YeeHaw set!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM