My youngest grandson turned 4 in September and had a Toy Story party! I set out to recreate Woody from Toy Story. Luckily I had kept an old Stampin’ Up! stamp set and die set called YeeHaw that worked perfectly, along with a couple retired punches.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Balmy Blue cardstock, embossed with the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder.
- A 1-3/4 x 4 piece of retired Designer Paper was added to the front.
- The rope from YeeHaw was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Crumb Cake and cut with the dies.
- The hat from YeeHaw was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Cajun Craze and cut with the dies.
- Howdy from YeeHaw was stamped with Real Red on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the dies.
- The star circle from YeeHaw was stamped with Crushed Curry Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Real Red Marker, then punched with the 1″ Circle Punch.
- Woody’s face is the Small Oval Punch from Blushing Bride, eyes are 1/4″ and 1/8″ Circles from Whisper White and Basic Black, highlighted with a White Gel Pen. Nose is 1/8″ punch from Blushing Bride. Mouth is half the 1/4″ circle punch from Cajun Craze. Hair was free cut from Crushed Curry and scarf from Real Red.
- Vest is the owl punch from Whisper White and colored with Basic Black cow spots.
- Everything was put together, then placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Inside, the greetings and stars from YeeHaw were stamped with Real Red, Early Espresso and Crushed Curry.
Isn’t that fun? He LOVED it and I really enjoyed making it! SO glad I kept that YeeHaw set!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR