My youngest grandson turned 4 in September and had a Toy Story party! I set out to recreate Woody from Toy Story. Luckily I had kept an old Stampin’ Up! stamp set and die set called YeeHaw that worked perfectly, along with a couple retired punches.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Balmy Blue cardstock, embossed with the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder.
- A 1-3/4 x 4 piece of retired Designer Paper was added to the front.
- The rope from YeeHaw was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Crumb Cake and cut with the dies.
- The hat from YeeHaw was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Cajun Craze and cut with the dies.
- Howdy from YeeHaw was stamped with Real Red on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the dies.
- The star circle from YeeHaw was stamped with Crushed Curry Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Real Red Marker, then punched with the 1″ Circle Punch.
- Woody’s face is the Small Oval Punch from Blushing Bride, eyes are 1/4″ and 1/8″ Circles from Whisper White and Basic Black, highlighted with a White Gel Pen. Nose is 1/8″ punch from Blushing Bride. Mouth is half the 1/4″ circle punch from Cajun Craze. Hair was free cut from Crushed Curry and scarf from Real Red.
- Vest is the owl punch from Whisper White and colored with Basic Black cow spots.
- Everything was put together, then placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Inside, the greetings and stars from YeeHaw were stamped with Real Red, Early Espresso and Crushed Curry.
Isn’t that fun? He LOVED it and I really enjoyed making it! SO glad I kept that YeeHaw set!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!