My youngest grandson turned 4 in September and had a Toy Story party! I set out to recreate Woody from Toy Story. Luckily I had kept an old Stampin’ Up! stamp set and die set called YeeHaw that worked perfectly, along with a couple retired punches.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Balmy Blue cardstock, embossed with the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder.
- A 1-3/4 x 4 piece of retired Designer Paper was added to the front.
- The rope from YeeHaw was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Crumb Cake and cut with the dies.
- The hat from YeeHaw was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Cajun Craze and cut with the dies.
- Howdy from YeeHaw was stamped with Real Red on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the dies.
- The star circle from YeeHaw was stamped with Crushed Curry Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Real Red Marker, then punched with the 1″ Circle Punch.
- Woody’s face is the Small Oval Punch from Blushing Bride, eyes are 1/4″ and 1/8″ Circles from Whisper White and Basic Black, highlighted with a White Gel Pen. Nose is 1/8″ punch from Blushing Bride. Mouth is half the 1/4″ circle punch from Cajun Craze. Hair was free cut from Crushed Curry and scarf from Real Red.
- Vest is the owl punch from Whisper White and colored with Basic Black cow spots.
- Everything was put together, then placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Inside, the greetings and stars from YeeHaw were stamped with Real Red, Early Espresso and Crushed Curry.
Isn’t that fun? He LOVED it and I really enjoyed making it! SO glad I kept that YeeHaw set!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!