Today over 50 demonstrators are coming together to stamp PINK for one day in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. ALL of us know family members or friends who have been affected. My sister-in-law is in remission…we are very blessed!
Here’s my contribution to the blog hop featuring the Birthday Blooms stamp set. I love this large flower and it’s perfect for coloring! I love the script “for you”…so appropriate for SO many events! I thought it would be perfect for the Stamp PINK theme!
Here the the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Powder Pink cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Old Olive cardstock.
- The large flower from Birthday Blooms was stamped with Memento Black and colored with Pink Pirouette and Old Olive NEW Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers. (They are coming soon and demos get a chance to preorder and try them out!)
- For You was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- Some Pear Pizzazz Shimmer Ribbon was wrapped around and tied on the front.
- A few pink Glimmer Dots were added to the background!
Sometimes I just get in the mood to color…it is SO relaxing…and you will LOVE the new alcohol markers! Make sure to continue onto the rest of the blog hop by finding the next person in line…you are presently at my blog: Connie Babbert.