Have you designed your holiday card yet? Well, I thought I'd sneak in one more Watercolor Winter card this week…have you enjoyed the variety of looks I achieved with this stamp set? This is one of the cards my Stamp Clubs did this month…and it was a hit! I love the neutral look to the card, but yet, the Champagne Glimmer Paper really makes it WOW! I've almost gone thru 2 packages of this Glimmer paper so far…just put in another order for more! It just goes with SO many colors and I love it!
This card is pretty simple and fairly flat, so perfect for your holiday cards! The most time required is cutting out the Poinsettias…but that is always a good TV watching activity for me! Here are the supplies that you will need! And, remember, place your $40 or more order today (from me!) and you get a FREE spool of 3/8" Satin Stitched Ribbon in your choice of colors! $80 and get 2…and so on! That's like getting 25% more product FREE! ENDS September 30, 2012!
AND…you'll help me out, too! I've very close to a performance bonus, so every order helps! lol!
- Watercolor Winter (#129727 Clear, $18.95, #129724 Wood, $25.95)
- Greetings of the Season (#128033 Clear, $11.95, #128030 Wood, $15.95)
- Champagne Glimmer Paper (#127885, $4.95)
- Candlelight Christmas Designer Paper (#126901, $12.95)
- Labels Collection Framelit (#125598, $26.95)
- Pearl Basic Jewels (#119247, $4.95)
- Very Vanilla cardstock (#101650, 40 sheets, $8.50)
- Early Espresso Classic Ink (#126974, $6.95)
Don't forget to add in your FREE ribbon, too, for every $40 before tax & shipping.
Use the same numbers in the catalog for the 3/8" Satin Stitched RIbbon!
OR…email me…and I can help you with your order!
- Base card is Very Vanilla. Layer on 3 3/4 x 5 Candlelight Christmas Designer Paper.
- Stamp two poinsettias with Early Espresso Ink on Very Vanilla, cut out.
- Stamp Peace on Earth in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla, use Labels Collection Framelit (smallest one) to cut out, or use a decorative punch.
- Layer on a 1 1/4" Strip of Champagne Glimmer Paper over top of DSP.
- Add two Poinsettias with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Add Pearls to Center
- Tuck greeting under the petals of the Poinsettias.
That's it! Don't forget to order today for the RIBBON BONUS!