I love Stampin’ Up!’s Way to Goat stamp set! The greetings in it are SO fun…and I love this sheepish looking goat the most! I can think of a few people to send this card to! This is one of the cards I did for my Go Divas new catalog swap…I’ll show the second one next week!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Bumblebee cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2-3/4 x 2-3/4 piece of World of Goods DSP (I thought this pattern looked like mud you’d find in a farm yard!) was added to a 3 x 4 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock.
- The greeting in Way to Goat was stamped at the top with Early Espresso Ink and it was added to a 3-1/4 x 4-1/4 layer of Early Espresso cardstock.
- Some Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon was added to hide the seam and wrapped around to the back and adhered, then the element added to the base card.
- The goat was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Crumb Cake Combo and Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends. The ground was stamped with Bumblebee Ink. It was cut with the 2″ Layering Circle Die and added to a 2-1/4″ Early Espresso Circle. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Champagne Rhinestone was added next to the greeting.
I chuckle at that greeting every time! Too fun! Check out Create with Connie and Mary! We did an entire Collection of cards using this stamp set with step-by-step tutorials!
Stampin' Up!'s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We've combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
Our first Christmas collection for the season is the beautiful POINSETTIA PETALS SUITE of products in a variety of colors! Our POINSETTIA PETALS COLLECTION has FOUR cards and two small 3D projects, perfect for the upcoming Christmas holiday, for a total of SIX brand new tutorials! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: XZVN372F