I love Stampin’ Up!’s Way to Goat stamp set! The greetings in it are SO fun…and I love this sheepish looking goat the most! I can think of a few people to send this card to! This is one of the cards I did for my Go Divas new catalog swap…I’ll show the second one next week!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Bumblebee cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2-3/4 x 2-3/4 piece of World of Goods DSP (I thought this pattern looked like mud you’d find in a farm yard!) was added to a 3 x 4 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock.
- The greeting in Way to Goat was stamped at the top with Early Espresso Ink and it was added to a 3-1/4 x 4-1/4 layer of Early Espresso cardstock.
- Some Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon was added to hide the seam and wrapped around to the back and adhered, then the element added to the base card.
- The goat was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Crumb Cake Combo and Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends. The ground was stamped with Bumblebee Ink. It was cut with the 2″ Layering Circle Die and added to a 2-1/4″ Early Espresso Circle. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Champagne Rhinestone was added next to the greeting.
I chuckle at that greeting every time! Too fun! Check out Create with Connie and Mary! We did an entire Collection of cards using this stamp set with step-by-step tutorials!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!