I love Stampin’ Up!’s Way to Goat stamp set! The greetings in it are SO fun…and I love this sheepish looking goat the most! I can think of a few people to send this card to! This is one of the cards I did for my Go Divas new catalog swap…I’ll show the second one next week!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Bumblebee cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2-3/4 x 2-3/4 piece of World of Goods DSP (I thought this pattern looked like mud you’d find in a farm yard!) was added to a 3 x 4 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock.
- The greeting in Way to Goat was stamped at the top with Early Espresso Ink and it was added to a 3-1/4 x 4-1/4 layer of Early Espresso cardstock.
- Some Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon was added to hide the seam and wrapped around to the back and adhered, then the element added to the base card.
- The goat was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Crumb Cake Combo and Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends. The ground was stamped with Bumblebee Ink. It was cut with the 2″ Layering Circle Die and added to a 2-1/4″ Early Espresso Circle. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Champagne Rhinestone was added next to the greeting.
I chuckle at that greeting every time! Too fun! Check out Create with Connie and Mary! We did an entire Collection of cards using this stamp set with step-by-step tutorials!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC