It's the end of Week 3 over on Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection! We just did an entire week of CARDS…24 different ideas using sets and products in the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs! It's not too late to join! See more details over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Here's a fun Sketch Challenge to finish the week. All the Design Team has participated, so check out their designs on Create with Connie and Mary, too!
Here's my card using Baby We've Grown…the set that I featured this week!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Daffodil Delight cardstock.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- I cut two panels of Watercolor Wonder Designer Paper in different widths and lengths and cut flag ends, then tucked them under strip of Daffodil Delight cardstock. I cut another shorter panel of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock and embossed with the Arrows Folder.
- I stamped the little girl shoes in Black Stazon, then colored with Crisp Cantaloupe and Daffodil Delight Markers, cut it with the Starburst Framelit, then adhered to a larger Circle framelit. I placed on top with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Finally, I added a trio of pearls on the left side.
Pretty! I'll send this off to my daughter-in-law's twin sister who just had a baby girl, Molly!
Again, don't forget to check out the rest of the Spring Collection Design Team challenge cards over on Create with Connie and Mary. Everyone can play along, so grab your stamps and join us!