Wildflower Meadow is one of the Stampin' Up! stamps that I purchased on preorder when it became available. I made up this card and used it in my Clubs and Classes last month. Love the bright, cheerful colors on it combined with the Garden Gingham designer Paper. I knew I only wanted to use a portion of the large background stamp. And, although I didn't use it, I am happy that there is a coordinating embossing folder to go along with it!
Here are the details!
- Base card is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Daffodil Delight, folded in half. I embossed the front with the Perfect Polka Dots folder.
- I added a 2 x 5 1/2 strip of Garden Gingham across the bottom, then used a 1/2" x 5 1/2" strip of the reverse side to hide the seam.
- I inked up the Wildflower Meadow image with my Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz and Melon Mambo Stampin' Write Markers, then stamped it on Whisper White. I cut with the Oval Framelits.
- I cut the next largest size of Oval Framelit from Melon Mambo, and pierced around the edges.
- I adhered them together, then placed on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- A little bit of Night of Navy 1/4" Stitched Ribbon tied in a knot goes on the stem. (See all my RIBBON SHARES here!)
- Finally, I stamped Happy Birthday from the hostess only stamp set, Banner Greetings, with Night of Navy ink. I tucked it in between the sides of the ovals and adhered with a Stampin' Dimensional!
Wildflower Meadow is one of the sets we are featuring this week over on Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2013. But, now that Preview Week is over, you need to be a subscriber to see all the wonderful projects! Many of the projects, you'll be able to create in 2 hours or less…making them perfect for classes and camps! And we have lots of gift giving and home decor items, too! Join us…we are just getting started! For only $24.95 US, you get 24 FABULOUS step-by-step PHOTO tutorials! That's just a little over $1 each! And, these projects use items from the main catalog…so they will be available to use for an entire year!!! Check out Create with Connie and Mary now! Relax and let us design your classes this summer!