Here is a fun special fold card made with the stamp set, Winter Memories. This is one of the stamp sets we are featuring this week over on Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Edition 2012…along with other great winter sets like Snowflake Soiree, the wheels, Winter Wonderland, Make a Mitten, and Frosty Friends! We are almost finished with our daily posts of new projects, but it's not too late to join! You'll just get to see all 30 step-by-step tutorials RIGHT AWAY…and our site stays up over a year after the edition ends! For $29.95 US…that's less than $1 each…what a bargain. Lots of ideas for gift giving, home decor and classes! What are you waiting for?
This is fun special fold card with a cut out window! Here are the details!
- Cut two pieces of Cherry Cobbler cardstock at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.
- With the 5 1/2 at the top of the Simply Scored Tool, score at 1/2, 1, 4 1/2 & 5.
- On top piece, cut a window with the Window Frame Framelit between the score lines.
- Stamp Winter Memories image on a 3 1/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White with Black Stazon. Watercolor with AquaPainter and Stampin' Up! Markers, adhere inside back panel.
- Adhere the two side edges together with Sticky Strip.
- Push the score lines out opposite on the front and back to make it form a 3D window (from edge, valley then mountain folds).
- Decorate the side 1/2 panels with Be of Good Cheer Designer Paper.
- Add 1/2" strip of Gumball Green, stamped with Warm Winter Wishes greeting on front.
- Add Rhinestone jewels on each side of greeting for some extra bling.
Have some fun! Lots of images would look great inside the cut out window! Shop my online store for any of the Stampin' Up! supplies you need!