OK…first things first, I have to show off the new photo of my grandson, Carter, at the pumpkin patch! I adore the look on his face! He looks so much older than he is…he's almost 4 months! lol! But, he's my little pumpkin! Isn't he precious?
I've made a couple different cards using the single stamp Wonderful Wreath. This was the card that I originally made for this week's Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge. As I told you, I replaced it because we are getting ready for Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection 2013 and I wanted to use a Christmas/holiday type card for th challenge. But…still I thought you'd like to see the fall version I made. AND…it went right in line with Carter's pumpkin photo! lol!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, folded in half.
- I added two 2 1/2 x 4" pieces of the Chocolate Chip print from Sweater Weather DSP to a 4 x 5 1/4 panel of VeryVanilla, leaving the 1/4" gap in the center as per the sketch.
- I inked up the Wreath stamp with dfferent colors of green…Always Artichoke, Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive, and the berries with Pumpkin Pie, then stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock.
- I cut it out and then added a 1 3/8" circle of Very Vanilla in the center, stamped with Pumpkin Pie Ink and the Petite Pairs greeting.
- I added Pumpkin Pie Candy Dots or more "berries" on the wreath, then tied a Linen Ribbon bow and attached to th bottom with Mini Glue Dots.
- I thought it needed something along the left side, so I punched circles from the Owl Punch from Pumpkin Pie cardstock and adhere with mini glue dots.
Did you see? We are starting the Early Bird signups for our Winter Collection on Create with Connie and Mary. It's all about Christmas and Winter projects! It's not too early to start planning those gifts and decorating and we have lots of GREAT ideas to help you! See more information over on Create with Connie and Mary!