ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA SALE!!!!
Doorbusters on Monday!
This was one of the cards that my Stamp Club made in the month of October! I love sponging blues over White Embossing.
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Bermuda Bay, folded in half.
- On a 3-1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of Whisper White, stamp the Wonderland trees with White Craft Ink and emboss with White Embossing Powder.
- On two-thirds of panel, sponge Soft Sky ink over the background from bottom left to top right.
- Shade Bermuda Bay Ink over two-thirds of the Soft Sky color to darken.
- In bottom left corner, sponge Island Indigo Ink.
- Stamp snowflakes from Wonderland with Soft Sky Ink on background.
- Stamp Silent Night with Tuxedo Black Ink in upper right corner.
- Punch Softly Falling snowflake from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and adhere to front with Stampin’ Dimensional. Cut a snow bank from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and adhere at base of trees.
- Tie Bermuda Bay Baker’s twine in a bow and add to snowflake.
- Adhere Whisper White panel to 3-5/8 x 4-5/8 Basic Black layer.
- Fold a small piece of Bermuda Bay Striped Ribbon in half and adhere until top right corner.
What do you think? Several of the items I used (Bermuda Bay Baker’s Twine and Tuxedo Black Pad) are available on the Online Extravaganza Sale this week!
available only thru Connie Babbert
Monday, Nov 16, 2015
Sunday, Nov 29, 2015
Can be combined with Online Extravaganza Sale but orders must be emailed to me!