Here's a quick and easy card using a couple punches and the Deco Label Framelits! The Postage Stamp Punch is one that I haven't used much, but it looks awesome with the Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper for the background!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 of Pool Party cardstock, folded in half with the fold on the left side…just a little different way!
- Cut a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Basic Black cardstock for the background layer.
- Punch 10 Postage Stamp squares from Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper (you don't need the two in the center). Start placing the end ones first, then fill in towards the centers.
- Cut the second from smallest Deco Label Framelit from Pool Party cardstock and place in the center.
- Stamp You're Lovely image with Black Stazon on Whisper White and cut out with the smallest Deco Label Framelit.
- Watercolor the image with Summer Starfruit and Pear Pizzazz Markers. Add the Pool Party greeting from Petite Pairs (or use one of the greetings in the You're Lovely set). Pop up on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Punch 3 Petite Petals flowers from Summer Starfruit cardstock. Add to front around label and place Rhinestones in the center.
Really, the hardest part is getting the background squares lined up! The You're Lovely stamp set and Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper are FREE Sale-a-Bration selections when you purchase $50 or more! See my 40% off ADHESIVE SALE to stock up AND get your choice of SAB products as a BONUS!!!
ORDERS $50 or more
BEFORE tax & shipping will receive
Sale-A-Bration benefits…choose an item from the Sale-a-Bration brochure
for EVERY $50 you spend!!!