I promised yesterday that I would show you the original card I made for Create with Connie and Mary's Thursday Challenge. I switched it out to the Bloomin' Marvelous flower one you saw HERE. Now…tell me…which do you like better? If you are with me, I liked the flower one. But, this one also has some appeal, so thought I'd share!
Here are the details!
- The base card is 4 1/4 x 11 of Midnight Muse cardstock, folded in half.
- A layer of 4 x 5 1/4 Very Vanilla was stamped along the bottom with the Fan Coral from By the Tide stamp set in Crumb Cake Ink. I also sponged a little Crumb Cake along the bottom for the floor of the sea.
- Along the right is a 1 1/2 x 5 1/4 strip of Comfort Cafe Designer Paper.
- I hid the seam with some Midnight Muse Stitched Ribbon.
- The Pool Party Core'dinations Paper was embossed with the Fancy Fan folder and sanded. (I had a bunch of these 2 1/2" circles left over from another project!)
- I stamped the fish with Soft Suede Ink on Very Vanilla, then sponged some Cajun Craze, Summer Starfruit and Soft Suede inks on him. The eye is highlighted with a White Gel Pen. He is cut out and popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals and placed on the Pool Party circle.
- I used an assortment of Pearl sizes for the bubbles.
- Thinking of You from A Little Greeting stamp set was stamped with Midnight Muse on a 1/2" strip of Sahara Sand.
- The Midnight Muse Stitched Ribbon bow was tied and then a Neutral Glimmer Brad added to the center.
Enjoy! The weekend countdown has begun. I'm having some stampers over tomorrow for my Pop-up Posies Class! Should be fun!