I haven't had the opportunity to play along with Mary Jo's Monday Technostamper's Lunchtime Challenge for a LONG time! I loved her sketch this week, so I grabbed another Easter set, Everybunny, and played along!
Here's my take on her sketch. I used the same Designer Paper and colors as my card on Monday!
Here are the details:
- The base card is 4 1/4 x 11 of Primrose Petals, folded in half.
- The Birds of a Feather pattern is 3 x 5 1/2 and adhered towards the left side.
- The balloon bunny from Everybunny was stamped with Black Stazon on Whisper White and watercolored with Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo, Primrose Petals, Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip Markers. The bunny is Crumb Cake and the basket is Chocolate Chip.
- I used the Oval Framelits to cut the Whisper White and Summer Starfruit ovals, then pierced around the larger one.
- Happy Easter is stamped with Island Indigo on Whisper White and punched with the Modern Label punch, then layered on a 1 1/4" Circle of Island Indigo and the Crumb Cake Decorative Label punch. I tucked it up partially under the Ovals and added two Itty Bitty flower punches with Pearls on the bottom right side.
- I added more Itty Bitty flower punches with Pearls from the bunnies hand floating thru the air…lol!
Again a really fun Easter card! Hope you enjoy it!
Check out my new list of RETIRED STAMPS and ACCESSORIES for sale HERE!