It's the end of Week 2 of the Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection and we've had fun showing off the Sale-A-Bration products this week in our project tutorials. Now it is time for our Saturday Challenge. We have a fun color challenge this week! Love the soft colors and hope they put you in the mind of Spring!
Here's my card using You're Lovely in the Sale-A-Bration catalog. I also used the beautiful Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper that is another option for Sale-A-Bration!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Sahara Sand, folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Pistachio Pudding cardstock.
- On it, I added 1 3/4 x 3 1/4 pieces of Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper, rounding the two corners on each piece.
- Over those, I added a 1 3/4 x 4 3/4 piece of coordinating Sweet Sorbet DSP and rounded all four corners.
- I stamped the floral image with Black Stazon, then watercolored with Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe markers and my AquaPainter. I added the Live Happy greeting in Black Stazon, too.
- That was cut with the Deco Label Framelit. Then I matted it by cutting two more Framelits the same size, cutting one in half lengthwise and one in half vertically, then spaced them so it created a mat.
- My final touch was to add Sahara Sand Candy Dots on the horizonal pieces.
Make sure to check out the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection Design Team to see what they did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! And, while you are there, it's not too late to sign up! We still have two full weeks to go…next week is CARD CREATE-TIONS! Nothing but cards!