Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a different home décor photo to inspire us. I actually love the white and navy cabinets on this remodeled kitchen, along with the gold accents! So, I used those colors as my inspiration for my card.
With the retirement of so many favorite sets, I decided to pull out my well-loved Beautiful Friendship stamp set one more time. I love the rose image in it and all the fonts in the greetings. This card came together really quickly!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Blushing Bride cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of retiring Boho Indigo Designer Paper was added to a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Night of Navy cardstock.
- The retiring gold Boho Indigo Ribbon was wrapped around the front and secured in the back on each end, plus a 3″ tail was cut.
- The largest scallop rectangle from Stitched So Sweetly Dies was cut from Basic White cardstock.
- The roses from retiring Beautiful Friendship were stamped on the scallop rectangle in the upper left corner with Blushing Bride Ink, the leaves with stamped off Soft Suede Ink. The greeting was stamped with Night of Navy Ink. It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The 3″ tail of ribbon was folded in half and added under the rectangle with a Mini Glue Dot.
- A trio of Gold Glitter Enamel Dots (also retiring!) were added to the background.
Make sure you grab all the supplies to create this pretty card before they retire1 I’m so happy with how it turned out! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!