Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a different home décor photo to inspire us. I actually love the white and navy cabinets on this remodeled kitchen, along with the gold accents! So, I used those colors as my inspiration for my card.
With the retirement of so many favorite sets, I decided to pull out my well-loved Beautiful Friendship stamp set one more time. I love the rose image in it and all the fonts in the greetings. This card came together really quickly!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Blushing Bride cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of retiring Boho Indigo Designer Paper was added to a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Night of Navy cardstock.
- The retiring gold Boho Indigo Ribbon was wrapped around the front and secured in the back on each end, plus a 3″ tail was cut.
- The largest scallop rectangle from Stitched So Sweetly Dies was cut from Basic White cardstock.
- The roses from retiring Beautiful Friendship were stamped on the scallop rectangle in the upper left corner with Blushing Bride Ink, the leaves with stamped off Soft Suede Ink. The greeting was stamped with Night of Navy Ink. It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The 3″ tail of ribbon was folded in half and added under the rectangle with a Mini Glue Dot.
- A trio of Gold Glitter Enamel Dots (also retiring!) were added to the background.
Make sure you grab all the supplies to create this pretty card before they retire1 I’m so happy with how it turned out! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9