Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a different home décor photo to inspire us. I actually love the white and navy cabinets on this remodeled kitchen, along with the gold accents! So, I used those colors as my inspiration for my card.
With the retirement of so many favorite sets, I decided to pull out my well-loved Beautiful Friendship stamp set one more time. I love the rose image in it and all the fonts in the greetings. This card came together really quickly!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Blushing Bride cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of retiring Boho Indigo Designer Paper was added to a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Night of Navy cardstock.
- The retiring gold Boho Indigo Ribbon was wrapped around the front and secured in the back on each end, plus a 3″ tail was cut.
- The largest scallop rectangle from Stitched So Sweetly Dies was cut from Basic White cardstock.
- The roses from retiring Beautiful Friendship were stamped on the scallop rectangle in the upper left corner with Blushing Bride Ink, the leaves with stamped off Soft Suede Ink. The greeting was stamped with Night of Navy Ink. It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The 3″ tail of ribbon was folded in half and added under the rectangle with a Mini Glue Dot.
- A trio of Gold Glitter Enamel Dots (also retiring!) were added to the background.
Make sure you grab all the supplies to create this pretty card before they retire1 I’m so happy with how it turned out! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6