Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a contemporary tree print! I love the colors!
BEAUTY OF FRIENDSHIP
I wanted to recreate the colors of the trees and the textured background on my card.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Sahara Sand cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sahara Sand was embossed with the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder, then the Sahara Sand Ink Pad was rubbed gently down the front to apply ink to the raised areas.
- A 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Old Olive cardstock was torn across the top, then sponged with Old Olive Ink using the Blending Brushes.
- The tree trunks were stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Basic White (4 of them) and cut with the Beautiful Tree Dies.
- The tree tops were stamped with Soft Succulent, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, and Old Olive Inks on their corresponding cardstock. Then the top of the tree trunks were stamped with Early Espresso Ink on top. They were lined up together and adhered to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 3/4 x 2 piece of Sahara Sand was stamped with the greeting from Beauty of Friendship in Early Espresso Ink and the end cut at an angle.
- A 1/4 x 2-1/2 strip of Early Espresso cardstock was added behind the greeting, then placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Opal Rounds were added to three of the trees.
- Some Linen Thread was tied around the trunk of the fourth tree and tied a bow.
Isn’t that fun? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the gorgeous HAND-PENNED PETALS COLLECTION! Oh my! What a BEAUTIFUL floral set that you can color with the included solid stamp images or coloring tools! We did a little of both! We've used HAND-PENNED PETALS STAMP SET, PENNED FLOWERS DIES with the coordinating HAND-PENNED DESIGNER PAPER for a bursting bouquet of flower cards! You'll get EIGHT card tutorials with this Collection! See more details here!
Our second featured online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the stunning nature BEAUTY OF FRIENDSHIP BUNDLE! With both stamped tree images and detailed tree dies, along with inspiring greetings, this one is a MUST-HAVE! We had SO much fun coming up with these tutorials for a multi-seasonal Collection full of color! You'll get three card ideas (one a fun-fold!) and a pretty home-décor item you'll have sitting out all year long! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: QUXEUA2X