Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a contemporary tree print! I love the colors!
BEAUTY OF FRIENDSHIP
I wanted to recreate the colors of the trees and the textured background on my card.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Sahara Sand cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sahara Sand was embossed with the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder, then the Sahara Sand Ink Pad was rubbed gently down the front to apply ink to the raised areas.
- A 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Old Olive cardstock was torn across the top, then sponged with Old Olive Ink using the Blending Brushes.
- The tree trunks were stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Basic White (4 of them) and cut with the Beautiful Tree Dies.
- The tree tops were stamped with Soft Succulent, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, and Old Olive Inks on their corresponding cardstock. Then the top of the tree trunks were stamped with Early Espresso Ink on top. They were lined up together and adhered to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 3/4 x 2 piece of Sahara Sand was stamped with the greeting from Beauty of Friendship in Early Espresso Ink and the end cut at an angle.
- A 1/4 x 2-1/2 strip of Early Espresso cardstock was added behind the greeting, then placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Opal Rounds were added to three of the trees.
- Some Linen Thread was tied around the trunk of the fourth tree and tied a bow.
Isn’t that fun? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
We fell in LOVE with the Season's Blessings Bundle (especially the baskets!) and couldn't wait to do a set of SEASONAL cards with it! In this Collection, you'll get EIGHT card ideas...two for each season...spring, summer, fall and winter! You'll be ready to go for ANY occasion! We've paired the SEASONAL BLESSINGS STAMP SET and SEASONAL BASKET DIES with TIDINGS OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: PHW7X7A6