Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a contemporary tree print! I love the colors!
BEAUTY OF FRIENDSHIP
I wanted to recreate the colors of the trees and the textured background on my card.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Sahara Sand cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sahara Sand was embossed with the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder, then the Sahara Sand Ink Pad was rubbed gently down the front to apply ink to the raised areas.
- A 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Old Olive cardstock was torn across the top, then sponged with Old Olive Ink using the Blending Brushes.
- The tree trunks were stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Basic White (4 of them) and cut with the Beautiful Tree Dies.
- The tree tops were stamped with Soft Succulent, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, and Old Olive Inks on their corresponding cardstock. Then the top of the tree trunks were stamped with Early Espresso Ink on top. They were lined up together and adhered to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 3/4 x 2 piece of Sahara Sand was stamped with the greeting from Beauty of Friendship in Early Espresso Ink and the end cut at an angle.
- A 1/4 x 2-1/2 strip of Early Espresso cardstock was added behind the greeting, then placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Opal Rounds were added to three of the trees.
- Some Linen Thread was tied around the trunk of the fourth tree and tied a bow.
Isn’t that fun? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!