Instead of combining it with the Oh So Succulent bundle, I decided to use the Special Reason Bundle instead! Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Succulent Garden Designer Paper.
- A 1-1/4 x 4-3/4 piece of Whisper White was stamped with the greeting from Suite Sentiments in Memento Black, then layered on a 1-1/2 x 5 piece of Basic Black, then added to the front.
- Two pieces of Mint Macaron Sheer Ribbon were added along the left side and secured in the back.
- The Special Reason flower was cut from the large circle Stitched Shapes Framelit from Mint Macaron cardstock, then added over a large circle cut from Whisper White. The center was colored with the Basic Black Marker. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The smaller flower outline and shapes were cut from Whisper White, layered together, then added to the circle. The center was colored with the Basic Black Marker.
- The leaves were stamped twice with Mint Macaron Ink, then cut with the leaf Framelit, then tucked and adhered under the small flower.
OK…check out what the rest of the SUO Challenge Design Team did with the Celebrate Green theme on SUO Challenges! Then grab your stamps and play along!