This week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is a “LOVE”. Since Valentine’s Day is in just a few days, I thought this theme would be appropriate! We all can use a little more LOVE in our lives!
BOUQUET OF LOVE
I made this card with a more masculine feel for my hubby using the Bouquet of Love Dies and Hammered Embossing Folder!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Hammered Embossing Folder and the edges rubbed with the side of the Crumb Cake Ink Pad for a little distressing.
- The large heart was cut from In Good Taste Designer Paper and the smaller heart from Real Red cardstock with the Bouquet of Love Dies. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Valentine’s Day from Sweet Conversations stamp set was stamped with Real Red Ink on Basic White cardstock and cut with the label shape in the Bouquet of Love Dies. It was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Brushed Metallic Dots were added to the background.
I think my hubby will like it! Hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: 4N99JVCA
Build your own pumpkin patch with these fun images in the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE! Mix and match the different sized pumpkins, sentiments, leaves and branches, including a little face for jack-o-lanterns and a friendly crow! The unique PICK OF THE PATCH BUILDER PUNCH helps you quickly punch these images from cardstock or designer paper. We featured the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE with the unexpected O HOLY NIGHT DESIGNER PAPER for some awesome night skies and jewel-tone effects! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fold) and a fall decor project! See more details here!
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!