Each week I say I want to play along with The Paper Players and Freshly Made Sketches and each week time gets away from me and I don't get the challenges done. This week I'm able to combine both of the challenges into one.
Here's my card combining both challenges and using Stampin' Up! Eggstra Spectacular stamp set. This little lamb is SOOO cute!
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Whisper White, folded in half.
- I added a 5 1/4 x 4 layer of Smoky Slate on top.
- I cut a 1 3/4 x 3 1/2 layer of Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper per the sketch.
- I cut a 1 1/2 x 3 piece of Whisper White and stamped the lamb with Black Stazon. I watercolored it with Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Summer Starfruit and Smoky Slate makers and AquaPainter.
- I cut a 1 x 1 1/2 piece of Pistachio Pudding cardstock, then used the Fringe Scissors along the bottom.
- I tied the Summer Starfruit Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack Twine around three times and tied a bow.
See, I told you…super simple, but very SWEET! I love it!
SALE-A-BRATION ends March 31st! Get a FREE product with every $50 you spend! Order ONLINE now!
40% off Stampin' Up! ADHESIVE SALE going on now! See here for more DETAILS!