Welcome to the monthly Tour de Freaks, brought to you by the Control Freak Swappers! The theme this month is “Flower Garden”! Well, one thing for certain, Stampin’ Up! has LOADS of flower sets! Who can resist them? You’ve probably just come from Melissa Davies! Just click on the link below to take you around the entire blog hop for some GREAT inspiration!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Polished Pink cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Hand-Penned DSP was added to the front of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White.
- The Soft Succulent Open Weave Ribbon was wrapped around and tied in a knot.
- The Basic White layer was added to the base card.
- The largest Layering Circle Die was cut from Basic White, then stamped with the Hand-Penned Petals image in Memento Black Ink. It was colored with Polished Pink, Peach Papaya and Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends. The circle was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Scallop Trim Die was cut from Polished Pink cardstock, trimmed to 3-1/4, then added to the front. with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 5/8 x 2-3/4 piece of Peach Papaya cardstock was stamped with the greeting from Hand-Penned Petals in Memento Black, then added on top.
- Two Genial Gems were added to the background.
Ahhh, SOOO pretty! Love this sketchy type flower! OK…next up on the Control Freaks Blog Hop is the fabulous Debbie Henderson! I know you’ll enjoy her projects, too! She does BEAUTIFUL work!