My next to youngest grandson is obsessed with super heroes and his 4th birthday party was Hulk themed! So, I recreated a Hulk card that I had found on Pinterest for his birthday card this year! I love doing punch art and used the retired Stampin’ Up Top Note Die for his head.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Night of Navy cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The head of Hulk is the Top Note Die cut from Shaded Spruce cardstock and sponged around the edges with Shaded Spruce Ink.
- The hair is a partial cut of the Top Note Die that is trimmed to look like bangs.
- The top of his forehead/eyebrows are retired Large Oval Punches from Shaded Spruce cardstock and sponged. The chin from Small Oval Punches, the nose from Large Oval and 1″ Circle Punch and the ears from Large Oval cut in half.
- The eyebrows are are the Designer Label Punch from Basic Black cardstock with a small oval punched from the bottom.
- Eyes are 1-1/2″ Circles from Whisper White and the pupils are 3/4″ Circles from Basic Black, highlights from 1/8″ Circle Punch.
- The mouth is the Wide Oval punched from Whisper White, then used a Basic Black marker to make the teeth.
- All pieces are put together, then popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Isn’t that fun? He really loved it! Inside I found a Hulk Font and printed the greeting.