It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. The month of July we do our Case the Catalog Challenges! These are always fun, and we love to see what the Challenge Team comes up with! They can copy the color combo, the stamp set, the layout…or any combination of the above! Lots of creative expression.
JUST MY TYPE
I love the typewriter in this set…so pulled it out to use it again on today’s card!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Delightfully Eclectic Designer Paper was cut.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 piece of Poppy Parade cardstock was embossed with the Basics 3D Embossing Folder (Online Exclusive) and added to the DSP.
- The Black & White Gingham Ribbon was tied around the layer and tied in a knot towards the right side. The layer was added to the base card.
- A 2-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Basic White cardstock has the corners rounded and then added to the front.
- For You was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1-1/4 x 1-1/2 piece of Pool Party cardstock and the bottom cut with a flag end. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The typewriter was stamped with Poppy Parade Ink, the sheet with Memento Black Ink and the heart with Poppy Parade Ink, the container with Pool Party Ink and the plant with Lemon Lime Twist Ink on Basic White cardstock. They were hand-cut and added to the Basic White layer.
- The sheet of paper was outlined with the Light Pool Party Stampin’ Blends.
- A trio of blue Glossy Dots were added to the background for a little bling.
Another fun layout! I’ll be using it again, for sure! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary
Stamps: Just My Type
Ink: Memento Black, Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist
Blends: Light Pool Party
Cardstock: Basic White, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Delightfully Eclectic Designer Paper
Accessories: Basics 3D Embossing Folder (Online Exclusive), Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Glossy Dots, Corner Rounder Punch, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!