Welcome back to our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenges. Isn’t this a cheerful kite quilt to inspire you?
PLAYING IN THE RAIN
These kites from the Playing in the Rain Dies can stand on their own for this card, only the greeting is stamped! Too cute!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Regency Park Designer Paper was added on top.
- The 3-1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of Basic White cardstock was embossed with the In The Clouds Embossing Folder, then added to the front.
- I cut three kites at once with the Playing in the Rain Dies using three patterns in the Enjoy the Journey Designer Paper. I mixed and matched the kites and strings and bowties for each kite. The center one I cut the tail off and reversed the direction. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two clouds were cut from Balmy Blue with the Playing in the Rain Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Playing in the Rain was stamped with Melon Mambo Ink on Pumpkin Pie cardstock and punched with the Label Me Fancy Punch. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some clear Rhinestone Jewels were add to the kite strings.
Don’t kites just say SPRING to you? I remember getting a new kite each year when I was a kid. OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Inks: Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Basic White, Thick Basic White, Pumpkin Pie, Balmy Blue, Regency Park DSP, Enj0y the Journey DSP
Accessories: Playing in the Rain Dies, Label Me Fancy Punch, In the Clouds Embossing Folder, Rhinestone Jewels, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!
Lift up a special someone's spirits using Stampin' Up!'s HOT AIR BALLOON BUNDLE by combining hot air balloon designs in various colors and the greetings to show birthday wishes, encouragement and support! Personalize your stamped papercraft balloons with HOT AIR BALLOON DIES that feature quilted elements, balloon baskets, hearts, banner, pennants and more! Our HOT AIR BALLOON COLLECTION also features the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER with soft vibrant colors. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and a useful gift packaging holder, too! See more details HERE!