Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. It’s a fun sketch this week and I couldn’t wait to use my new Nuts & Bolts stamp set from the Jan-June Mini Catalog!
NUTS & BOLTS
I LOVE the robots and the “punny” greetings in this set!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Gray Granite cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded to form the base.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party cardstock is embossed with the Hammered Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- A 2-1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of Brick pattern Bloom Where You Are Planted Designer Paper was added in the center.
- The robot from Nuts & Bolts was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White cardstock and colored with Gray Granite and Cinnamon Cider Stampin’ Blends. The ground was stamped with Gray Granite Ink.
- It was cut with the Layering Circle and attached to a Scallop Layering Circle cut from Basic Black cardstock. The circles were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Nuts & Bolts was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock and cut with a point on the end. It was added to the front over the bottom of the circle.
- A trio of copper Brushed Metallic Dots were added to the background.
I’m saying it again…isn’t he adorable? LOVE this set! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Build your own pumpkin patch with these fun images in the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE! Mix and match the different sized pumpkins, sentiments, leaves and branches, including a little face for jack-o-lanterns and a friendly crow! The unique PICK OF THE PATCH BUILDER PUNCH helps you quickly punch these images from cardstock or designer paper. We featured the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE with the unexpected O HOLY NIGHT DESIGNER PAPER for some awesome night skies and jewel-tone effects! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fold) and a fall decor project! See more details here!
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!