First things first…one of the newest photos of my grandson, Carter! Grandpa and he were playing. Grandpa would lift him up in the air and bring him down quickly…Carter has the cutest belly laugh!
Today, I played along with TWO of my favorite challenges…The Paper Players and Freshly Made Sketches! Athough I have the best intentions of playing along each week, I get distracted and realize the challenge has past before I can get my card made! I'm sure none of you are that way, are you? lol!
And here is my card…wish you could see how sparkly and reflective it really is in person. I combined the Silver Glimmer Paper along with the metallic stripe print in Winter Frost!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Whisper White, folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 panel of Midnight Muse cardstock.
- On top of that is a 3 3/4 x 4 1/2 piece of the metallic stripe in Winter Frost DSP…so pretty and reflective!
- I stamped the deer (reindeer?) from Warmth & Wonder with Midnight Muse on Whisper White, then embossed it with the Oval Frame Embosslit.
- I layered it on Silver Glimmer Paper and used a 1 x 4 1/4 strip of Pool Party to go between the layers and across the card.
- I added a couple Candy Dots (had to use Night of Navy), but they go well with it.
- Finally, I stamped the Holly Jolly greeting from A Banner Christmas with Pool Party ink on Whisper White, cut it out and placed on the front.
- Oh, I folded a little piece of Silver 1/8 Ribbon and used it for my flags at the bottom according to the sketch!
What do you think? I love it!
It's Day 6 of PREVIEW WEEK over on Create with Connie and Mary! We're announcing two more Design Team members who have BLOG CANDY for you today…want to win a FREE subscription to our Winter Collection 2013? Check out the details at Create with Connie and Mary! HURRY…Early Bird pricing ends on Saturday!