It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It’s a beautiful color challenge that we are sure you will like! Come play along!
I used the Sale-A-Bration set, Flowering Fields, for my card:
Here are the details to create it:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Bermuda Bay cardstock.
- A 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Wildflower Fields Designer Paper (another SAB selection) was layered onto a 3 x 4 piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock and placed on the front.
- A 1/8 X 4 strip of Pear Pizzazz cardstock was adhered across the top portion of the DSP.
- The same size Lots of Label Framelits was cut from Whisper White and Blackberry Bliss. The Blackberry Bliss one was adhered to the front as shown.
- On the Whisper White, the Flowering Fields flower image and butterfly were stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink, then watercolored with Blackberry Bliss, Pear Pizzazz and Bermuda Bay Markers and AquaPainter. Before adding it to the front, two 3/4″ Circles were punched from Pear Pizzazz cardstock and adhered behind the Whisper White label, along with Silver thread wrapped in a circle several times and adhered. The label was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, Celebrate You from Suite Sayings stamp set was stamped in the lower right corner with Tuxedo Black Ink.
OK….make sure to check out what the rest of the challenge team did this week with the color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary! And make sure to check out our January Mini Session that will be starting soon! Here’s a sneak peek of what we will be doing this month. AND, we have a special VALENTINE BONUS PROJECT offer, too! See details over there!