The theme this time over on SUO Challenges (SUOC166) is Embossing…heat or dry! I wanted to use my new Falling Petals Embossing Folder…the little hearts are perfect for a Valentine card, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black cardstock, angled on the front.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Real Red cardstock is embossed with the Falling Petals Embossing Folder.
- The FREE Sale-A-Bration ribbon 3/8″ Metallic Silver is wrapped around at an angle and tied with a knot (I’m LOVING this ribbon!)
- Love Note greeting is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Love Notes Framelits. The envelope Framelit is cut from Sending Love Designer Paper. Both are adhered to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The small heart Framelit was cut from Red Glimmer Paper and added to the Love Note.
Again…I’m into angles right now…love how this turned out! Make sure to check out the rest of the SUO Challenge Team to see what they did with the Embossing theme this week. Then grab your products and play along!