Welcome to Create with Connie and Mary’s Creatively Simple Challenge! Each month Mary and I will pick a theme…we are kicking off the new year with the theme of “LOVE”. Time to get ready for Valentine’s Day, right? We’ll create a simple card every Tuesday in January using that theme!
- Base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Fresh Freesia cardstock was embossed with the Cane Weave Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- A 3/4 x 4 piece of Dainty Flowers DSP was added across the front.
- The Mini Pocket Envelope was cut with the die from the Dainty Flowers DSP, adhered together, then added to the front. This pocket is a perfect size for a gift card!
- I made a small notecard by stamping the flower image with Old Olive Ink on a 1-3/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Basic White that is layered on a 2 x 3-1/2 piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock. It was colored with Fresh Freesia, Old Olive, and Starry Sky Stampin’ Blends, then tucked in the pocket.
- The greeting from Dainty Delight stamp set was stamped on Old Olive cardstock with Starry Sky Ink, then cut with the scallop label from the Mini Pocket Envelope Dies.
- The daisy flower was cut with the Dainty Delight Dies from Rich Razzleberry cardstock and the center from Starry Sky cardstock, then added to the front of the pocket.
- A trio of gold Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins were added to the background.
This was SUPER easy to make as the dies did most of the work! Make sure to check out Mary’s Creatively Simple card over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stamps: Dainty Delight
Inks: Old Olive, Starry Sky
Blends: Starry Sky. Old Olive, Fresh Freesia
Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Fresh Freesia, Rich Razzleberry, Starry Sky, Dainty Flowers DSP (SAB)
Accessories: Dainty Delight Dies, Mini Pocket Envelope Dies, Cane Weave Embossing Folder, Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!