Welcome to the monthly Tour de Freaks, brought to you by the Control Freak Swappers! Wow! It has been FOREVER since I participated with the Control Freaks blog hop! The theme this month is “Spread Love”! You’ve probably just come from Bree Renwick! Doesn’t she do wonderful work? Just click on the link below to take you around the entire blog hop for some GREAT inspiration!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Sweet Sorbet cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 1 x 3-3/4 piece of Country Floral Lane DSP was added to the bottom of a 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Basic White cardstock.
- The branch from Lighting the Way was stamped with Garden Green Ink in the upper right corner.
- The lantern was cut from Soft Suede cardstock with the Lighting the Way Die. Before adhering, the heart from Country Bouquet was stamped with Sweet Sorbet Ink where the lantern globe would be. The lantern was popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two bees were stamped with Memento Black Ink in the background and colored with Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends.
- Be My Valentine from Share a Milkshake was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Sweet Sorbet and punched with the Double Oval Punch. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I think this card shares the love, don’t you? I love how it turned out and my grandson did, too! OK…next up on this short Control Freaks Blog Hop is the fabulous Wendy Weixler! I know you’ll enjoy her projects, too! She does BEAUTIFUL work!
Stamps: Lighting the Way, Share a Milkshake, Country Bouquet
Inks: Sweet Sorbet, Memento Black, Garden Green
Blends: Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Sweet Sorbet, Basic White, Soft Suede, Country Floral Lane DSP
Accessories: Lighting the Way Dies, Double Oval Punch, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!