I've had this card for Technostamper's Monday Lunchtime Challenge TSSC266 done since Tuesday, but just getting the opportunity to photograph and upload it here on my blog! I didn't want to miss the deadline! Some weeks, where does the time go?
And here is my card using Stampin' Up!'s Blooming with Kindness and one of the new In Colors…Strawberry Slush! I love it paired with Pink Pirouette!
Here are the details:
- The base card is 4 1/4 x 11 Strawberry Slush, folded in half.
- I added a layer of 4 x 5 1/4 Whisper White.
- I cut a strip of 2 x 4 3/4 Quatrefancy Designer Paper and placed along the left side.
- On a piece of 2 1/2 x 3 3/4 Whisper White, I stamped the image by inking up the flower with Pink Pirouette first, then used markers to add Strawberry Slush and Always Artichoke accents. I stamped Thank You in Always Artichoke.
- This was layered in 2 3/4 x 4 Always Artichoke cardstock.
- I punched a strip of Pink Pirouette cardstock with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch and tucked half of it under the left side.
- I added a 1/2 x 1 strip of the Quatrefancy DSP in the corner, cut with a flag end, then a large Rhinestone jewel on top!
I love the soft colors on this beautiful flower image!
Guess what? It is time for EARLY BIRD SPECIAL for our wonderful SUMMER COLLECTION featuring the NEW Stampin' Up! CATALOG!!!! Only $19.95 US…a $5 savings off the regular $24.95 US price!
So…what's the SUMMER COLLECTION all about? 24 incredible projects EACH with a full downloadable tutorial! NEW this session – MORE card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours…perfect for classes and camps! Check out our FREE Preview Projects – June 17 – 22! Summer Collection runs June 23 through July 20…you don't want to miss it!
Relax this summer and let Create with Connie and Mary design your classes for you!
STILL TAKING ORDERS!
NEW catalog Ribbon Shares!!!
BONUS: Get a free package of Candy Dots in your choice of family color with each $50 ribbon share purchase (before shipping)!