It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! Love the sketch this week! Grab your stamps and play along!
Here’s what I did using the fun stamp set, Pretty Kitty!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Smoky Slate, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the greeting in Pretty Kitty is stamped with Memento Black Ink in the lower right corner.
- A 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Tempting Turquoise is embossed with the Sparkle Embossing Folder.
- A 1/4 strip of Flirty Flamingo is placed across the Tempting Turquoise and a 1/4 strip of Basic Black cardstock tucked under it.
- Two kittens were stamped with Memento Black Ink and watercolored with Smoky Slate and Blushing Bride Markers and an AquaPainter.
- The bows were colored with Flirty Flamingo and Tempting Turquoise Markers.
Aren’t they sweet??? Love them! OK…make sure to check out what the rest of the Thursday Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! And…while you are there! Make sure to sign up for our July Mini Session…you don’t want to miss it!