I promised to show you the helper gifts Mary and I made for the Create with Connie and Mary LIVE event we held last weekend. In addition to the Perfectly Wrapped stamp set and all attendee prizes, we made these wonderful Chalkboard Frames using the Bunch of Blossoms stamp set, Blossom Builder Punch and Flourish Thinlets. I found the 12 x 16 chalkboard ruler frames at the Target Dollar Spot area (no, not for $1) and knew that I could decorate them. Here’s what I designed:
Here’s a closeup of the larger flower.
A few details:
- The larger outside petals were stamped with Flirty Flamingo Ink on Flirty Flamingo cardstock and punched.
- The inside flower petals were punched from the In Color Flirty Flamingo Designer Paper Pack.
- The center was cut with the Flourish Thinlets from Daffodil Delight Cardstock. In the center is a Perfect White Accent.
- The leaves were stamped with Garden Green on Garden Green cardstock and handcut.
- The other Flourish flowers were cut from Whisper White with a 3/8 Circle of Daffodil Delight cardstock in the center.
- The buds were stamped with Crushed Curry on Daffodil Delight cardstock and Flirty Flamingo cardstock, then assembled with two Daffodil Delight petals and one Flirty Flamingo petal.
- The large flourishes were cut from Cucumber Crush cardstock.
We thought these could be used for so many reasons! A welcome greeting, a kitchen menu, and in the stamp room, of course! They really loved them…and trust me, they are prettier in person than even the pictures!
* * * * * * * * *
OK…if you missed the Create LIVE event, you can BUY A MAKE & TAKE KIT of all the projects we did. Complete materials and directions for completing them are included. Sorry, no stamped images per Stampin’ Up! policy. Find more details HERE!
* * * * * * * * *
And, we’re getting ready to launch the Create with Connie and Mary August Mini Session!
We are using stamp sets from the 2016-17 catalog on our projects! PLUS…get a HOLIDAY SURPRISE card set tutorial using Star of Light Bundle from the Holiday Catalog to get you started on your Christmas cards ideas!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
- Only $8.95 US per month
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!