I was SO excited to attend the Stampin' Up! Catalog Premiere in Columbus, Ohio! Stampin' Up! did a simulcast from over 40 locations around North America! We all were able to see Shelly Gardner, Carrie Cudney, Shannon West, Bonnie Thurber and Donna Griffin (LIVE in Long Beach) demonstrate some of the NEW products coming out! And enjoyed the ever delightful Brian Pillings. I'm SOOOO excited about MANY of them…and they just were the tip of the iceburg! On our way out, they handed us a NEW catalog and stamp set! I'm SO glad that I went!
I wanted to share the little favor that I took with me to give out to friends who attended…I had a couple leftover, so I think I forgot to give one to a couple people! Found them at the bottom of my bag! Sorry! And, I never did run into my friend (BARBARA!!!), they must have run out the back door as soon as it was over! lol! Inside the little pouch were M&Ms!
And here is a closeup:
Want some details?
- The base is 3 1/4 x 8 1/2, scored (long side at top) at 4 and 8. Fold the side flap in and add Sticky Strip to flap and bottom to make pouch.
- Cut a 3/4 x 4 piece of Real Red Designer Paper Stack for the bottom.
- Used the On Film Framelit with Silver Cardstock for the background.
- For the projector: 3/4 Basic Black & 3/8" Silver Circles for the film wheels, box is 1 x 1 3/4 Basic Black, lens is the Basic Black Triangle Punch cut down a little. I cut strips of Basic Black for the tripod legs and strips of Silver to decorate the projector.
- Finally I stamped Admit One from Take a Ticket with Black Stazon on Whisper White and punched it, then placed on the front!
Instead of M&Ms inside, a movie gift card would fit perfect…or add them both!
I have a BIG day of stamping coming up! Need to get some things done for my blog and a few challenges coming up! PLUS swaps for my cruise…I'm using the NEW stamp set! Woohoo!!!!