Happy Saturday! This week’s blog hop theme is “Christmas Gift Card Holders”. I’m excited to see what everyone comes up with for this one! I do have several people I give gift cards to and I like to dress them up a little! Since my wrapping is almost always snowman or snowflake themed (along with my Christmas cards!), I went with a snowman gift card holder, too! Isn’t he CUTE?
- The base is 4 x 10-3/4 Basic Black cardstock.
- With 10-3/4″ at top, score at 1-1/2 and 5-1/2
- With 4″ at top of Simply Scored, score at 1/2 and 3-1/2 from top to second score line ** DO NOT SCORE THE 1-1/2″ hat brim portion on each side
- Cut away the long side tabs, clip the tabs, and round the top and bottom with the Detailed Trio Punch.
- Fold as shown. Add Tombow Monoadhesive to the side tabs and fold in, then under hat brim to secure.
- For gift card insert, cut Heartwarming Hugs DSP to 2-3/4 x 6-1/4
- With 6-1/4 at top, score at 1-1/2, fold flap up.
- The insert will slide into the snowman base holding the gift card.
- Face: 2-1/4 x 2-3/4 Whisper White cardstock, emboss with Winter Snow Embossing Folder, add to base.
- Eyes: 2 small buttons from All Dressed Up Dies cut from Basic Black cardstock, add to face with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Nose: 3/4 x 1-1/2, cut a triangle and add to face with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Hat trim: 1/2 x 4 Heartwarming Hugs striped DSP, adhere to hat brim
- Whisper White c/s: 3 x 3, stamp holly leaves from Christmas Gleaming stamp set with Memento Black Ink, color with Old Olive and Real Red Stampin’ Blends, hand-cut. Stamp greeting with Old Olive Ink, hand-cut. Adhere both to hat brim with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Add Wink of Stella to holly.
Isn’t that just the CUTEST gift card holder? I think so! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: XUBVX69X
Welcome Easter and Spring with Stampin' Up!'s EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE featuring a sweet bunny and different sized Easter eggs all ready for you to decorate! You won't get messy with this variety of EXCELLENT EGGS DIES to cut and color your eggs! There are additional die pieces to provide curves, zig zags and scallop accents, along with spring-time sentiments! We've combined the EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE with the soft pastel colors in the LIGHTER THAN AIR 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER! Our new Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO small table favor ideas for any spring occasion! See more details HERE!
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 5th as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!