It’s time for a new Saturday Blog Hop! This week our Design Team will be featuring Valentines! The abstract art in the Painted with Love Specialty Designer Paper is SO great to work with…and I love the metallic gold that is almost on every piece! My little crate holds six wrapped Hershey Nuggets…what a yummy treat for someone special! I think I’ll make these for my two older grandkids (that can eat chocolate!)
Here are the details:
- The 8 x 4 base template is cut from Melon Mambo cardstock and scored with the long side at top at 1, 1-1/2, 3, 4, 5, 6-1/2 and 7, score on the short end at 1/2 and 3-1/2.
- Cut each score line on the sides to the cross score line EXCEPT at the 4″ line. Fold in half with the tabs at the 4″ area inside and the other tabs flipped out.
- Punch the handle with the Classic Label punch. It is double thickness so will be hard to punch.
- Adhere where folded and then form the sides of the box sleeves on the sides and adhere.
- I decorated the box with 1″ strip of Painted with Love Specialty DSP, tied a Gold Tinsel bow around the hand.
- I cut a Rich Razzleberry heart with the Sweet & Sassy Framelits and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I used the Sure Do Love You banner stamped in Melon Mambo and hand-cut (or use the Lots of Love Box Framelit) and adhered across the heart with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The nuggets were wrapped with 1×3 pieces of Painted with Love DSP.
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop! I’m sure they have some FABULOUS creations! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
BRAND NEW! Our next Picture Perfect Party Collection Class Kit to Go is now available to order! You’ll get 3 fun cards (one an awesome special fold) and a 3D project you will be sure to love, plus the step-by-step tutorial! We have 4 options to choose from so you get the choice that fits you. See details HERE!