I’ve mentioned before that I did several craft fairs this year. I sold out of these Santa Nugget favors at the first one and ended up making another big batch of them. I only have one left! Pretty good sellers! (You can see one of the other style I did for craft shows using the Gingerbread image here!)
A few details:
- The Hershey Nuggets were wrapped with 1 x 3 pieces of Candy Cane Lane Designer Paper (sold out).
- I used the 2 x 8 Cello Bags that Stampin’ Up! sells and were tied closed with the Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine.
- Peaceful Pines tree was stamped with Always Artichoke Ink on Garden Green cardstock and cut with the Tree Framelit.
- Santa was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and watercolored with Real Red, Basic Black, Crushed Curry and Blushing Bride. Wink of Stella was used on the fur and beard to make them sparkle. He was punched with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch.
- The tray is Real Red cardstock…sorry, I didn’t keep the measurement. The width of the Hershey nugget plus 1/2 inch on each side, scored at 1/4 and 1/2 on each side and the length about 5-1/2.
And…because I’ll be asked. I sold them for $3 each. You can order the products at my website by clicking on the photos below! I appreciate it!