Here’s the cutest couple around! Santa and Mrs. Claus! I’ve had these done for a couple weeks and have been anxious to share them! Aren’t they SWEET? This makes 15 & 16 different looks using the arabesque shape in the Delicate Baubles Dies!
Stampin’ Details for cards:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White was added on top.
- A 2-3/4 x 5 piece of Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper was added to the background with a 1/2 x 5-1/4 coordinating stripe added towards the bottom of the DSP.
- Santa has the Ho Ho Ho greeting from Perfectly Plaid Stamp set, stamped in Real Red Ink on Basic White cardstock and cut with the Frightful Tags label. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Mrs. Claus has the Be Merry greeting from Banner Year Stamp Set, stamped in Real Red Ink on Basic White cardstock and cut the Frightful Tags label. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Red Rhinestones were added to the upper part of the DSP.
- The solid arabesque Delicate Bauble Die is cut from Petal Pink, Basic White and Real Red cardstocks.
- The top of the Real Red bauble was cut for his hat.
- The bottom of the Basic White bauble was cut for his beard and a slice for his hat trim.
- The mustache is two ghosts from the Halloween Punch punched from Basic White cardstock and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- His nose is a 1″ Circle from Petal Pink cardstock and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- His eyes are 3/8″ Circles from Basic Black with White Chalk Pen highlights.
- His cheeks are 1/2″ Circles from Flirty Flamingo cardstock.
- His hat pom pom is a 1/2″ circle from Basic White cardstock.
- Some White Chalk Pen was also added to his nose.
- Santa was popped up on the front of the base card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The solid arabesque Delicate Bauble Die is cut from Petal Pink, Basic White and Real Red cardstocks. (NOTE: if making both, you can use the opposite sides of the Real Red and Basic White baubles you cut for Santa).
- The bottom of the Real Red bauble was cut for her blouse. A small slice was cut for the bun holder in her hair.
- The top of the Basic White bauble was cut for her hair and embossed with the Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder. A slice was cut for the collar on her blouse.
- Her nose is a 3/8″ Circle from Petal Pink cardstock and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Her eyes are 3/8″ Circles from Basic Black with White Chalk Pen highlights.
- Her cheeks are 1/2″ Circles from Flirty Flamingo cardstock.
- Her mouth is a slice of Real Red cut with the 1/2″ circle from Real Red cardstock.
- Some White Chalk Pen was also added to her nose.
- The holly and berries from Banner Year were stamped with Garden Green and Real Red Inks on Basic White cardstock and hand-cut, then added to her hair bun.
- Two small Basic Pearls were added to her blouse for “buttons”
- Mrs. Claus was popped up on the front of the base card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I think Mrs. Claus is one of my FAVORITES! I’m having a blast with these characters! Still more to come…
Use HOST CODE: FFQJYT32
Create some winter magic with Stampin' Up!'s MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE! The delicate sprigs, berries and foliage combined with fine-line greetings promote winter's subtle beauty. Add a birthday, anniversary or get well greeting instead for an extra special message to warm up the cold weather months. Our MAGICAL MEADOW CARD COLLECTION features the MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE with the WINTER MEADOW DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX cards in this Collection! See more details HERE!
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin' Up!'s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects...four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, our MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won't run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!